Thursday, January 24, 2013

BELIEVE GOD IN 2013


“Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.” Heb.4:11

What made the difference in their final outcome was not a product of anything other than unbelief, which is not external but internal. Which means this singular factor can determine how 2013 will play out for me. In order not be a victim of unbelief, I must make deliberate, conscious effort (which is the labour) to believe God all the way.

“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” Rom.10:9-10

These verses confirm that it’s in your heart you believe or doubt. So we got saved by believing in the heart the word of God, and then confessing or declaring what we believe. It will interest you to know that after being saved through this process, all you will ever have of the salvation package will still be through the same process. BELIEVE in your heart and Say what you BELIEVE with your mouth.

Another way to define unbelief is to “BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART WHAT GOD HAS SAID IS NOT TRUE.” No wonder the prophet Isaiah says ;
“WHO HAS believed (trusted in, relied upon, and clung to) our message (of that which was revealed to us)? ...” Is.53:1 (AMP)

So, we all BELIEVE something or a report in our heart. While some of us believe the report or word or message from God, others believe a contrary report, word or message which, in relation to the word of God is UNBELIEF.

In this year 2013, I choose to BELIEVE GOD, but for what? Here is what I believe;
“Jesus said to her, did I not tell you and promise you that if you would believe and rely on Me, you would see the glory of God?” John 11:40 (AMP)

To see means to experience. That means I can only experience what I believe. What do I believe? What He has said. What has He said? “That if I believe, I will see (experience) the glory of God in 2013.

With all my heart, I BELIEVE I WILL SEE THE GLORY OF GOD IN 2013.

What about you, what do you believe? Remember;
“I returned and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill, but time and chance happeneth to them all.” Eccl.9:11

We all have equal opportunities and time. The difference in experiences is a product of what each believes.
“Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea, And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea, and did all eat the same spiritual meat, and did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. But with many of them God was not well pleased; for they were overthrown in the wilderness.” 1 Cor.10:1-5

Everything they were exposed to was the SAME, but their experiences were different which was a product of what each person BELIEVED.
“And Peter fastening his eyes upon him with John, said look on us. And he gave heed unto them expecting to receive something of them. Then Peter said, silver and gold have I none, but such as I have give I thee. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.” Acts 3:4-6

Notice, look on US, then such as I, not WE have. This is because we may be together but believe two different things. Peter was saying I believe you can walk but can’t speak of John though we are together, (Remember the 12 spies) because it’s a heart matter and what the heart is full of, the mouth will speak. Since John didn't speak, I don’t know what he believes.

If you are not speaking, you don’t really believe. I am screaming;
I BELIEVE I WILL SEE (EXPERIENCE) THE GLORY OF GOD IN 2013 IN JESUS’ NAME.

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A VITAL KEY FOR COMING INTO ALL THAT GOD HAS FOR US AS A CHURCH AND AS A PEOPLE

We must understand how laws operate. We must have respect for one another but at the same time, we all have equal access to our Father. Wh...