Thursday, January 24, 2013

LIFE WITH A MEANING IN 2013


Where there is no vision, the people perish…” Prov.29:18

Without a vision, a people lack direction and bearing, and are exposed to all options, alternatives, uncertainties etc.

Vision gives meaning to life and living. That’s why life can never be bigger than the vision. The bigger and clearer the vision, the better, bigger, greater and more relevant the life to God and man.

It’s important to know that vision is not an ambition, what I want to achieve or do. It is not goal setting (rather, goals could be based on vision). Vision is not taught or explained. It can only be received by revelation from God. It’s a vision because it’s from God. Call it;
“The revealed plan of God for the season”
“The word of the Lord to you”
“Having a clear picture of what the Lord is saying now” etc.

You will be very correct if you call it any of these. Without a vision, word from God, redemptive revelation of God, a life is meaningless, can’t count for God, will be of no eternal value. If vision can only come from God, then, I must go to God to receive it. If living in 2013 will be with meaning, I must;

“I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am approved. And the Lord answered me, and said, write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run t hat readeth it.” Hab.2:1-2

Wait on God in prayers, worship, meditations to SEE, not just hear what He is saying for 2013, the meaning, relevance is in living out or living by what He is saying or has said for my life, home, ministry, vocation, world etc.

“Call unto me and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not.” Jer.33:3

He will not just tell but show, give me a blue print, picture of His plans for 2013 which I can never know unless He shows me. And all I am committed to is living out that plan in every area of my life under any condition through the year. My choices, decisions, company (relationships), language, attitude, actions are all regulated by that revealed plan or word. That’s life with a meaning, a life of obedience to God that counts for eternity, a purpose (vision), not one driven by circumstances or need. That is living by every word that proceedeth from the mouth of God. This is so important because only this path will cause us to escape the evil of the times or day.

Remember;
VISION comes from God
Only a VISION DRIVEN LIFE has meaning
YOUR LIFE cannot be bigger, better and more relevant to God and man than the VISION you have received.

2013, here I come in the name of the Lord and more resolved to live a life with meaning all through in Jesus’ name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A VITAL KEY FOR COMING INTO ALL THAT GOD HAS FOR US AS A CHURCH AND AS A PEOPLE

We must understand how laws operate. We must have respect for one another but at the same time, we all have equal access to our Father. Wh...